The final in the series of Salons featuring major thinkers addressing the significance of Hope for contemporary society. Led by Peter Osborne, Professor of Modern European Philosophy, Middlesex University, and Co-Editor, Radical Philosophy. Chaired by David Cunningham and co-curated by Marquard Smith, University of Westminster.
- Loading Downloads15Episodes
AboutCulture Machine Live is a podcast series dedicated to discussions of culture and theory. Editors: Janneke Adema, Clare Birchall, Gary Hall and Pete Woodbridge. For more information about the online, open access journal Culture Machine, visit www.culturemachine.net
- #secrecymachine. The Politics and Practices of Secrecy
- Recursive Historiographical Work and the Responsibility of the Historian: Adrian Johns
- Technogenesis and Media Specific Analysis: N. Katherine Hayles
- Software Theory - Federica Frabetti
- Speculative Computing and the Aesthetics of the Humanities: Johanna Drucker
- Life After New Media: Sarah Kember and Joanna Zylinska
- Post-Digital Print and Networks of Independent Publishing: Alessandro Ludovico
- The Late Age of Print and the Future of Cultural Studies: Ted Striphas
- The Politics of Transparency and Secrecy: Mark Fenster
- Network Theory and Internet Politics: Geert Lovink
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.