Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, Director of the Institute for Comparative Literature and Society at Columbia University, responds to the theme of hope in the first of four seasonal Salons featuring world leading intellectuals.
- Loading Plays12Episodes
AboutCulture Machine Live is a podcast series dedicated to discussions of culture and theory. Editors: Janneke Adema, Clare Birchall, Gary Hall and Pete Woodbridge. For more information about the online, open access journal Culture Machine, visit www.culturemachine.net
- Software Theory - Federica Frabetti
- Speculative Computing and the Aesthetics of the Humanities: Johanna Drucker
- Life After New Media: Sarah Kember and Joanna Zylinska
- Post-Digital Print and Networks of Independent Publishing: Alessandro Ludovico
- The Late Age of Print and the Future of Cultural Studies: Ted Striphas
- The Politics of Transparency and Secrecy: Mark Fenster
- Network Theory and Internet Politics: Geert Lovink
- Cultural Criticism and the Digital Humanities: Alan Liu
- Hope IV: Peter Osborne (Whitechapel Salon)
- Hope III: Chantal Mouffe (Whitechapel Salon)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.